eva cassidy and all the talk about "allie"

i just got time after time by eva yesterday.  i've only heard it once...and
am listening to it as i type.  i saw her story on a news special a week or
so and i found myself with chills at the first notes she sang.  i had no
idea which cd to get, so i just chose the last one produced.  have you
heard it? if so, how does it rate next to songbird?  tragic end to an
amazing voice.

for all those who swoon over the allisons ...it only serves to make me
worry more.  my 11 year old daughter is named allison, and i've been told
she'll be a knock-out. (of course, i think so too..but i'm a bit
prejudiced)  : )