Re: pittsburgh concert in review. :)

matt said a whole bunch of wonderful stuff...most of which i will *snip* for
room and reading sake...

> Maybe I'll say enough...maybe I'll say too much...

never too much, dear.  never too much.

>WARNING: EROTIC
>  CONTENT! (as if!)

that's ok...i'm the one who wrote about the vibrating chair!

(and i said this!):
>  >i think the best comment of the night was when joe said, "wow, i thought i
>  >knew what *perky* meant, but i really didn't."  matt wanted the waitress
>  >bring me a sedative.  *pout*  :)
>  >
>  Awww, don't cry.  If I'm ever actually drunk, it will from drinking every
>  drop of your soul, and running 'til I sweat your spirit.

i wasn't crying, i was pouting.  and you can't tell me not to pout because it
*obviously* got me what i wanted, which was some solicited attention from
*someone*

you took the bait.  HA!  :)  actually...that's very poetic and
sweet...probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.  thank you.
:)

>  4.)  Faithfully Dangerous:  These alternate takes are so very cool!  But
the

>  original is still the best!

sorry...i have to disagree here.  original = boring.  new version = oh my
goodness!

>  >7.)  Little Blue River/In the Garden:  Wow, I was smitten with Jack's
>  >skills by this point!  The lap steel work was incredible!  Way beyond the
>  >CD!  What a song!

hey, thanks to those of you who told me what hymn that was.  i looked it up
in the hymnal at church...we sing it there, but that version sucks.  probably
why i didn't recognize it.

>  >ps...matt does *not* fit into an unattractive listee theory, and neither
>  >does
>  >steve, and jillian, i've never seen you, but i'm sure you don't either.
so
>  >there!
>
>  Next time I'll take off my shirt, then we'll talk!  (Oops, gotta start
>  workin' out!)

hey...are you hitting on me?  lol

>  Did she?  I didn't notice.  What I did notice was your bare feet, Jess.

don't talk about that...too many people think i scream when i see feet.  (um,
stevieboo, did i ever tell you i grew out of that a couple of years ago.  now
i *never* wear shoes!

matt, you're funny.  i like being mentioned in posts all the time.  we'll
have to keep this up.  *laughing*

hey...how come we never started talking about dar williams?  gardner...you
said that she was giving a free concert in july or something?  when is this?
i wanna go!

have a happy wednesday, all.  it's raining in pittsburgh, my "handsome little
man" bit someone on the nose today, my "boyfriend" is moving to the next room
in the day care, and my "annie banani" is sick.  'twas not a fun day with the
kiddies...

but i did get a b on my exam!  in case anyone cares...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka