Re: Re: best kept secrets of the '90s

On 6/5/01 4:46 PM, quoth the brilliant eric.schumacher at ecoutlook_com at
eric.schumacher at ecoutlook_com:

>sheesh.
>
>what is it with girls named allison and their ability to make us poor
>helpless guys us swoon? (and boy, did she make me swoon...)
>
>i think of my allie every time i hear 'ghost' by the indigo girls.
>

>at this point you rush right through me,
>eric.

My first year of grad school, I was in love with a boy who called me one
night to tell me he'd fallen in love with a girl names Allison. When I
think of it, I think of "You're Gone" by Diamond Rio. When I think of
him, I think of "Poughkeepsie." When I think of her, I think of
semi-automatic weapons.