Re: talkin' about jesus ...

In a message dated 6/3/2001 10:46:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

<< Secondly, why doesn't anyone have the gonads to say
 what's really bothering them about this discussion?
 ...... It's just this discussion (which
 really isn't about Jesus per se as much as it is about
 judgmentalism and what the Bible says about it) that
 has you and others so riled up wanting to protect us
 all from inappropriate subject matter.  If you have a
 problem with this topic, bring it up and see if there
 is any validity to it.  Otherwise, these false attacks
 on inappropriate topics are bogus.

um...i said something.  and that's really what bothered me.  not that it
*really* bothered me...but, i did say something!

and i just wanna take a break from jesus talk...that's all.

*sigh*  i didn't think that my trip to columbus would start such a stir...but
you have to admit, the list has been pretty lively today.  :)

i'm all for talking about dr. suess, though.  my calculus teacher read "oh,
the places you'll go" to us my senior year...we all cried.  and i still can't
find all the things wrong with "wacky wednesday."

my kids at the day care like "the foot book."

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps...chris...yes, even after all that, i still feel abandoned.  not as
bad...but i still do.  boys are dumb.  really, really dumb.  ah, well.