Re: Re: Ransom Notice.

On 6/3/01 12:47 AM, quoth the brilliant Chris Emery at
cemery at columbus_rr.com:

>By way of follow-up...
>
>Ms. Ysobelle has telephonically verified the hostage situation.

It's true. It was horrific-- hundreds of miles away, and all I could do
was listen helplessly to her screams of anguish. And I heard the the
crack of breaking eggs in the background, and the beating sounds...oh,
the HORROR!

>Kyle is preparing to whip Jessyka with his black leather belt.

Hundreds of miles.... Damn.

>We'll keep you posted.
>
>Remember:  No more Jesus posts, and the madness can stop.
>
>It's in your hands.
>
>~C
>

>Update:  The belt is around her neck.

Then you're doing it wrong. Did I mention I'm hundreds of miles away?