Ransom Notice.

Boys and girls,

There's a reason your dear Jessyka never showed at the Toledo OTR show
tonight.

I used my extreme powers of persuasion and impressive influence in the
central Ohio area to snag her as she was going by on I-70.

Jessyka is now my hostage.   She's currently tied to my bed and will get
nothing to eat except french toast unless you all meet my solitary demand.

My demand is this:  Stop talking about Jesus.

That's all.  Not too hard, and if the urge comes over you, just think what
it might be like to be trapped in *my* bed, of all places.

Not a pretty thought, is it?   And Kyle will be home in an hour.

Think about it, kids.   I'm happy to have a hostage as long as it takes for
you to make up your minds.

But she might get tired of french toast.

~C