Re: pics, mp3's and more...

In a message dated 6/1/2001 8:49:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time, OTRhine at aol_com
writes:

MP3 OF THE MONTH: "OH MARIE" : JACK HENDERSON

From Jack's upcoming release "Cheap Tattoo." Jack Henderson: vocals,
electric
guitars, bass, tambourine, accordion; Karin Bergquist: backing vocals;
Richard Causon: tack piano, harmonium; Patrick Hannan: drums.

I have no comment about this song since I'm in the process of downloading it
right now and therefore haven't had a chance to hear it, but was wondering if
one of you kind folk would be willing to send me last month's version of "And
Can It Be"?  I was out of the country for nearly the entire month and wasn't
able to get it off the site for myself.

Thanks all...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OtR - FfR

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth; I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's