pics, mp3's and more...

NEW CONCERT PICS
Special thanks go out to Asbjorn Hollerud, Megan Homes and Melanie Shannon
for allowing us to post their shots!

http://overtherhine.com/when/concertphotos/index.html

.     .     .      .       .      .       .      .      .      .

MP3 OF THE MONTH: "OH MARIE" : JACK HENDERSON

From Jack's upcoming release "Cheap Tattoo." Jack Henderson: vocals, electric
guitars, bass, tambourine, accordion; Karin Bergquist: backing vocals;
Richard Causon: tack piano, harmonium; Patrick Hannan: drums.

http://overtherhine.com/music/mp3rarity/index.html

We will have more information on Jack's newest release soon!

.     .     .      .       .      .       .      .      .

JUNE MERCHANDISE SPECIAL

June 2001: Purchase one copy of Films For Radio CD at regular price and
receive a second CD of your choice from our catalog for free. Order online
(secure server) or phone 513.731-6837 - please read the instructions on how
to order the special

http://overtherhine.com/catalog/order.tmpl

.     .     .      .       .      .       .      .      .

UPCOMING CONCERTS

June 1: Pittsburgh PA, Rosebud, 1600 Smallman Street
opener Rose Polenzani, age 21+ show

June 2: Toledo OH, Toledo Museum of Art

June 14: Memphis TN, One Festival, Shelby Farms

Jun 16: Chicago IL, Lincoln Park Festival

July 7: Bushnell IL, Cornerstone Festival

July 26: Wheaton IL, Sojourners Festival

FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://overtherhine.com/when/tourdates/index.html
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL