Re: karin, poles, trilogies, and machines

In a message dated 05/31/2001 1:48:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

<< They don't scare me, they just hack me off.  I think
 they are chiefly responsible for the hacked-up views
 of Christianity held by the Bill Mahers of the world.
 Well...that and the fact that Bill Maher is an
 ignorant, pretentious nightmare of a gene pool.

And what about those kind of comments?  As a follower of Christ, his comments
often make me really, really mad.  But insulting him back is just jumping
down to his level, no?

Allie