Re: karin, poles, trilogies, and machines

Bob the dancing monkey wrote:
> I have a problem with Saviour Machine.  I like
> their work, but their End Times thrust really
> puts me on edge.  The reason that the trilogy
> was supposed to be done in 1999 was that Clayton
> really, truly believed that the world would come
> to an end in the year 2000, and that the Trib-
> ulation would be upon us by about this time.

hmm... i like it more for its aesthetic beauty and
artistic, storytelling aspect.  whether or not the
story is true and/or false and/or skewed doesn't
really bug me much- if at all.

> I get tired of this sort of thing... [snip]

yeah, those _left behind_ and stuff like that get
kind of annoying when taken to such a religiously
literal sense, or hysteria.

i do enjoy SMI & SMII much better than the Legend
soon-to-be-trilogy, but i like the artistic
endeavors that eric and clan are doing.

> Anybody recall when Gorbachev was the Anti-Christ?

yep, i remember that.  i thought it was funny,
even at a young age, that christians would stoop
so low to grasp at trying to "figure out" the end
times.  what ever happened to not knowing the time
or day?

i am the anti-krise.  my roommate my freshman year
was steve krise.  i was the anti-krise.  not really
literally (we were actually quite alike in thought
and humor and shiite), but sometimes i got called
that.

jello moons?,
Dan

np: OtR - TWHF