karin, poles, trilogies, and machines

Michael Cade wrote:
> I used to have as my wallpaper on my work computer
> a picture of Karin singing at what I believe was
> Cornerstone.  there was a tent pole visible and
> some really cool blue/purple lighting.  I got it
> off someone's OTR fan web page but lost it when I
> transferred to a different unit.  Can anyone help
> me find that again?

hmmm... i dunno 'bout the tent pole picture.  the
official website has some great pics, though...

http://www.overtherhine.com/

> np:Saviour Machine - Legend I

ooo... SM - Legend III is supposed to come out
sometime near the end of this year.  double-disc
set, full orchestration, etc.  eric clayton is a
genius... but he's a damn procrastinator (tee
hee... j/k).  i remember the full trilogy was
targeted for completion in january 1999.  :)

it's been a while since Legend II came out.  i
think i like that one a bunch, Legend I has some
direly slow parts.  SMI & SMII are utter master-
pieces.  LI, LII, and the coming LIII should be
cool to see how they all come together into one
story...

i hear that they're gonna do a full 4-hr+ concert
with an orchestra and full gothed-out make-up
when they get the whole thing done.  and i hear
there's a DVD in the works, too... :)

"unity should not be based on doctrine" is one
of my fav all-time eric clayton moments.  um...
i think tomorrow will be an SMII day.

um... i've seen 'em 4 times now... bummed that i
cannot make it up to cornerstone 2001.  :(  i met
eric down in nashville in 1997.  cool guy... i
had no idea that he was gonna be there, and there
i was walking around the lobby wearing a Saviour
Machine tshirt.  i think i shocked him a bit more
than he shocked me.  :)

lunatic,
Dan

np: fiona apple - ...like a king...