Alexandria set list

Yes!
Indeed i was at the Alexandria show!!!
I didn't think
anyone else on this list attended. I didn't speak up 'cause i am only mostly
a lurker, but
since you inquired about a set list I'll give it to ya. My friend and I were
able to get seats right down in front of the stage on Jack's side...so we
had easy sweep of the set lists after the show.
I asked Linford if he would scribble a little drawing on the set list for
me, but he said "Oh, No, I would need to be eating breakfast!"
I offered to get him a bowl of cereal, but he refused.
So all those bizarre drawings Linford has on their website came about over
him eating breakfast. There's a neat little tidbit for you all!
anyway,

Here it is:

The World CAn Wait
If Nothing Else
When I Go
I Radio Heaven
Little Blue River
Birds
Moth
Anything At All
Sleep Baby Jane
Latter Daze
All I Need Is E.
Fever
*Encore:
Faithfully Dangerous

That was it! I think there's a verse in Ecclesiastes that talks about the
ears never getting their fill of hearing...and this is soooo true after
being at an Over the Rhine concert!!

-D.Yinger

I am a little late on this but I was on the road the morning after I went to
see the show on 5/20 at the Birchmere.  Was anyone else there?  Does anyone
have the set list?

Barry