strange otr content

we were in north carolina, my boyfriend and i. at a gas station.

Moth had just started playing and we stopped to get 'cheap' fuel (1.36).

all sudden, i hear dave say 'rys come look at this!'

there's a slumbering moth on the ground right by the pump. the wings up
were 3 inches. the antennae were furry and looked like feathers,
themselves. the body was long furred.

i got a stick and put it at the forlegs of the moth. it reacted by
climbing on the stick and spreading its wings.

they were brown and the bottom edges were grey. spread out, it was as long
as my hand.  there were faint purple lines along the edges of his wings,
and the 'eyes' in the center were see-through with blue and green
(?) around it. there were a ocuple other fake eyes lower down, equally
clear.

what was it doing there? dunno i moved it away from the gas station, and
it just stayed where i put it. but not before i talked dave into taking
some fotos of it.

we got back in and i realised what we were listening to and told him. he
said 'o, is that the name of that song? didn't it come from an annie
dillard book?'

dunno.. i think God purposely scatters the path with beauty just to see if
we will notice, and hopes that we do. maybe it's like little love letters.

fanciful today,

rhys

--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,