Re: Set List for the Alexandria Show?

"Barry S. Lawlor" <blawlor at cox_rr.com> wrote -

> I am a little late on this but I was on the road the

> morning after I went to see the show on 5/20 at the
> Birchmere.  Was anyone else there?  Does anyone
> have the set list?

So there *was* someone else from the list there!  I
didn't get anything official but I scribbled down what
they played and I *think* I got it all.  Anyway, here
ya go -

Poughkeepsie
The World Can Wait
If Nothing Else
When I Go
I Radio Heaven
Little Blue River
  (followed by a long instrumental section)
Birds
Moth
Anything At All
Sleep Baby Jane
  (introduced by Karin as "a kind of sick lullaby")
Latter Days
All I Need Is Everything
My Love Is a Fever

Encore:  Faithfully Dangerous

This was my first time seeing OtR live (I only
discovered them several months ago) and it was
fabulous.  I was especially glad to hear
Poughkeepsie... I have a soft spot for that one.
Aside from its being a beautiful song, that is... ya
see, I was born there.  :)

Michelle