Re: the longest review ever

This is from a busy day at work, so I'll be brief:

I was the girl wearing overalls, dancing just to the left of center about 4
feet back from the stage.

Snoop Duggy Dug bought the band drinks.  He tapped me on the shoulder
while delivering said drinks and very politely said "excuse me".  He also
promptly disappeared after the show, so I didn't get to meet him.  Blast!

Jillian, were you the pretty girl with hip-length brown leather jacket and
short-haired boy?

I took pictures.  They might have even turned out.  If they do, I'll let you
know. I did write down a setlist somewhere... and if anyone has a recording,
especially of the encore, I would LOVE to hear from you.  My tape recorder
wasn't up to the job.

Review to be posted shortly, I hope.

Back to lurkland,
Raven