basston show

>I was the girl wearing overalls, dancing just to the left of center about 4
>feet back from the stage.

sorry i didn't see you. i was looking around for people who might look like
lostees, but since i didn't post or see others' posts, i had no idea who to
look for. odd, eh?

>Snoop Duggy Dug bought the band drinks.  He tapped me on the shoulder
>while delivering said drinks and very politely said "excuse me".  He also
>promptly disappeared after the show, so I didn't get to meet him.  Blast!

i was wondering who kept buying the band drinks! clever...very clever. i
will add here that karin dedicated "lil blue river" to the aforementioned
snoop. :) and may i also add that it was the best rendition of the song i've
seen, ever.

>Jillian, were you the pretty girl with hip-length brown leather jacket and
>short-haired boy?

well, i can't make any conjectures about being *pretty*, but i did have on
an orange-y brown leather jacket and was with a short-haired boy. was it my
merch table comment that tipped you to who i was, or am i that easy to spot?
;)

i swiped linford's setlist (although i was nowhere near the front) and will
post it in a bit. i took one picture of the whole band (during the encore,
which kicked some serious arse and made my hairs stand up) and hopefully it
will come out.

a more extensive (though not as epic as philly) review will come. now i am
busy.

i must say it was pretty darn spiffy helping dave load up equipment in otr's
tour bus. *giggles* we were roadies for a night! go us!

jillian.