Re: the longest review ever

>New York
>saw them as a trio the next night. I think a lot of people had love/hate
>feelings towards them. The singers dry sense of humor was certainly part of
>the love.

and i was part of the sleeping...(sorry)

boston saw the willard grant conspiracy as a group, with the addition of a
(wonderful) viola player, plus wade, jack and dale. they actually sounded
like a band, and i can now see where all the positive comments and reviews,
especially from euro audiences, come from. i still don't enjoy their music,
but it's just a matter of taste, i guess.

may i state here that the boston show kicked wicked crispy arse, and not
just because we got comps courtesy of the band...i will be posting a review
tomorrow.

my typing keeps my mom awake. loud keys.

jillian.