of licenses and birthdays

>i really like having my
>liscence...why in the world did i wait until i was 23?!

wahey! i no longer feel alone...i have no license (though i will soon
enough) and i just turned 22 last week. nice to know i'm not the only
non-famous person who doesn't have one well past the age of 18. ;)

>(goodness, did i really join this list when i was 19?

goodness, i looked back at some of my posts from when i was 18-19...can you
say MANIC? scary...

jillian.
thinking up a review for saturday night's show.
thinking...thinking...