Re: Type

Wait, wait!!  Precisely WHAT text(s) are you speaking
of??  I am confused.  If it is a simple matter of my
reading Jung's theories on "type problems," then that
is not exactly a problem, but I am coming at this from
*aspects of the feminine/masculine* (written later
than his typologies) which I completely am prepared to
admit might not be the "definitive source" on this
issue of the Myers-Briggs v. C.G.J. (do any of you
know that the Army of the U.S. now *has* what is
called the ultimate "urban assault weapon" {something
in the range of an .84  mm} for "Kosovo-like"
expeditions that is called "the Carl Gustav?"  [Hands
at my side in injured innocence]: I saw it {and heard
it} one night on the Discovery channel.  Think: name a
writer in the history of the written word has been
more translated from one language to another exceeding
Jung from German to English from 1920-1941 (or
thereabouts).

And that the percentage I have read of him is
positively pathetic.

ewg