Re: Type (was Re: Either right or wrong)

--- Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:
> I think it's delightful that I get flustered over
> one incorrect subject-verb
> agreement, and DAYS later y'all are still rewriting
> the sentence for me...
>
> It's a bit like the favorite-book discussion: I
> suppose I shouldn't have been
> so surprised that so many people mentioned so many
> of my favorite novelists.
> This list does belong to a band whose music is
> driven by clever and profound
> lyrics, after all.  Perhaps the connecting factor
> here is an appreciation of
> craft: craft of words, of design concepts, of
> philosophy?
>
> Anyone taken the Myers-Briggs?  Any other NT types
> around here?
> Anita

I'm glad you're delighted -- grammar is very vital
stuff, in my mind.

OK, I was "diagnosed" as a(n) ENFP almost exactly 13
years ago, when I was just short of my 17th birthday.
Decidedly E, convincingly N, just barely F, and so far
to the P side that the joke among the group and
moderator with whom I took the test was that "we'll
have to come up with a new test just to figure out
what he really is."  Some student program in Jersey -
bunch of freaks.

I wonder if I took the test today if I would score any
differently... does the Myers-Briggs assume a certain
stoppage in the curve of gestalt development?  Anyway,
just another feather in Jung's cap - he laid down the
template for what I think is the only interesting
psychological test ever developed.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.

Peace,

EWG