Type (was Re: Either right or wrong)

I think it's delightful that I get flustered over one incorrect subject-verb
agreement, and DAYS later y'all are still rewriting the sentence for me...

It's a bit like the favorite-book discussion: I suppose I shouldn't have been
so surprised that so many people mentioned so many of my favorite novelists.
This list does belong to a band whose music is driven by clever and profound
lyrics, after all.  Perhaps the connecting factor here is an appreciation of
craft: craft of words, of design concepts, of philosophy?

Anyone taken the Myers-Briggs?  Any other NT types around here?
Anita