Re: idgets

> > Haven't you heard of li'l bunny foo-foo?  Heaven
> > knows we don't need the
> > good fairy getting involved in all of this..
>
>Well this ain't no children's song and there ain't no
>good fairy so I'M BOPPIN 'EM!

It's ALL a children's song...or something like that.  Either that or we're
stuck in a cave buried up to our necks and watching moving pictures on the
wall...or...maybe I've had one too many cherry pepsi's...either way, it's
all relative to the glasses you're wearing...

But I digress, do you want to borrow my boppin' hammer?