Re: idgets

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> > it roughly means
> >
> > 'it seemed imprudent to tell you to go pound sand,
> > so i decided not to.'
>
> oh...
> I still think I'll bop 'em.

have fun, unfortunately, i can't do that - i need the poor guy to fix his
mistakes. maybe then i can smack 'im?  he went and randomly (it seemes to
all of us) commented out key sections of my code, until the 3lines he
added worked. and didn't tell me about it. so when i show my boss the new
things that work, they didn't.

you must be this tall to use a keyboard....

rhys

--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to
happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to