Re: idgets

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> heck, the state i'm in, *i'd* smack 'em for ya... (:
>
> or tell 'em
>
> Well, it seemed quixotic to ask you that you
> exercise pulverulence, so I
> entrammeled the expostulation.
>
> and they won't have any idea what you're saying...

Did you by chance juxtapose "pulverulence" and
"entrammeled", intending to say something on the order
of "It seemed idealistic to ask that you exercise
restraint, so I crushed your reasoning?"

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats