Re: idgets

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> --- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >
> > Rather than being confrontational, I'd just tell
> > them I was going to pray
> > for 'em
>
> You mean I can't just bop 'em on the head?

heck, the state i'm in, *i'd* smack 'em for ya... (:

or tell 'em

Well, it seemed quixotic to ask you that you exercise pulverulence, so I
entrammeled the expostulation.

and they won't have any idea what you're saying...

feeling devilsh

rhys
--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes
something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that,