Re: Ahem. (Was Re: conservation hypocricy, etc)

> environmental ATROCITY, and i am well aware of it) and
> can't wait until gas prices top $2/gallon in this
> region.  (obviously, this is against my own
> self-interests).  i'm still really bitter about all
> the '92 campaign promises of clinton to improve the
> national infrastrcuture.

*laughing hysterically* wouldn't I love the day when gas only cost me 2$ a
gallon again?!!! I have learned since leaving the states that the people in
the states need to grow up. The gas prices are nothing compared to the rest
of the world and the second they start going up everyone starts complaining.
Consider the fact that in Romania an average salary is 200$ a month and gas
alone costs over 1$ a liter... making gas prices about double what they are
in the states. And that's only for gas, that's not for food, rent,
electricity, etc.

Amy