Re: NY Show

weather permitting, i'll be wearing my infamous orange leather jacket...worn
at the taft show, and many concerts since...either way, jacket or not, i'll
be with a black-haired guy who looks a bit like mark nash and kelly jones
put together, and i have a hairdo reminiscent of dido, only not blonde.

got it, all you new yorkers?

jillian.