NY Show

I'll be wandering around at the show (hopefully) with a red plaid
shirt on and a pair of khakis if you want to stop by and say hi.
It's far better than signs or buttons if you ask me.  Unfortunately,
I outgrew my corset, so you'll have to settle for this outfit. <jk> I'm
from northern Jersey, an hour outside the city, so I don't know
what a good place to stop and eat would be, but I'm defintely
game if anyone else wants too.  See ya there.  - Tom