Fwd: Re: mike knott??

Is this the "Strung Gurus" project, which was said to be acoustic?  I think
Mike said he'd be using members of Havalina Rail Co. as the back-up band.
Also, some of the more classical string instruments would be a vital part of
the mix.  I've been eagerly awaiting this, by virtue of the strength of
"Strip Cycle" alone. -Matt

n.p. Plankeye- The One and Only