Soundtracks

I agree with the listees that said Aimee Mann's
Magnolia is a good soundtrack.  Soundtracks are
usually too commercialized and are rarely good all the
way through.  My favorite soundtracks are usually from
independent films. Over the Rhine fans should check
out the Niagara Niagara soundtrack. It has Cowboy
Junkies, Patti Griffin, Lucinda Williams, and some
other lesser known bands on it. Each song fits the
mood the album is trying to create. I think OTR's
"Anything At All" would have fit in perfectly with the
other tracks.  It's a near perfect album though.

Matt