Re: Sixpence New Album

sixpence's new record is never coming out. (okay, i exaggerate...but it sure
seems like it) their chances are slipping...slowly they inch closer to being
"one-hit wonders" in the mainstream world. sure, people like me and the
other rabid fans and leigh hair club members will still buy the records and
love them....but it hurts my feelings hearing them referred to as one hit
wonders.

*sigh*

jillian.
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed.