Re: Re: Gay Jesus M*th

On 5/7/01 1:20 PM, quoth the brilliant dtemm at yahoo_com at dtemm at yahoo_com:

>that tshirt in question was pretty intensely
>offensive.  you would think that the theatre
>would have made the guy leave.  i can't imagine
>many people in population in the united states
>would find that to be a good shirt to wear in
>public under any circumstances.

Slooooooowly catching up....

Unsurprisingly, I have a great photo of a friend of mine in that shirt at
the Anit-Valentine's Day (Anti-VD) party at my old apartment. He's in
that shirt, combat boots, and bondage pants, spiky hair and all...on his
knees, helping clean up the place after the whipped cream orgy. He and
his girlfriend were absolutely wonderful and they even mopped our kitchen
floor. I think I had to kiss them both.

I have another great shot of them both later-- he's in the middle of the
room, waving a pillow, in old-fashioned jammies with huge stuffed Tweety
Bird slippers.

It was quite a party.