Sixpence New Album

Brittney BEric123 at aol_com wrote:

>I'm a big 6Pence fan, and I like all of their records, but this is much  better than their self titled (in my opinion). Does anyone know when their new record will come out? I heard April 17, but that was obviously a hoax!

Brittney,

Everything seems to be a hazy rumor about this.  Squint is supposedly working on Major Label Distribution agreement, then hopefully we'll get a hint of what/when.  I've heard whispers about it being released in the fall, but I won't believe it until it's in my hands.

Blocking out the voices in my head
-Sarah

np: Powderfinger - OdysseyNumberFive