Re: perfect schmerfect

Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:
> I think you just have to be mature enough in your
> music appreciation to realize that just because
> you love an album, it's not flawless.  Don't stop
> loving the album, just look at it at least semi-
> objectively, and recognize that it has flaws.  I
> love a great many albums that are deeply flawed.

yeah, i think i might need to reassess my list...
several of them had tracks on them that i almost
always skip...

like chagall guevara _chagall guevara_ and "the wrong
george"... and like chroma key _dead air for radios_
and "camera4" & "hell mary."

perfect albums might not even be in my top5 albums
list, though.  the chroma key stuff is top5, but not
perfect.  radiohead _ok computer_ comes to mind,
too... "electioneering" is kinda not too good of a
song, IMO.

peace,
Dan

np: vigilantes of love - room despair