nevermind - Re: Add a few more Perfect Cd's

Jessica Castillo <verdi_cries217 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> My husband wishes me to add the following:
>
> Nirvana - Nevermind

ooo, yeah, i forgot this one...

utterly some of the best songwriting of the 90s,
IMO... changed the face of the music scene.  no bad
songs on that disc.  i thought _in utero_ had *some*
better songs than _nevermind_, but it also had a lot
of filler, IMO.  _nevermind_ had no filler... good
stuff...

we could plant a house...
we could build a tree,
Dan