Perfect Cd's, music und art

Earlier I had commented on the design and my not being able to divorce the
two. Going through the exercise really helped: I was able to find about
ffifteen albums that stood out irrespective of their art, though some of it
is good.

In no particular order:
The Swoon - ben son ben son beatriz (cassette only)
Ocean Blue - Cerulean
Innocence Mission - Umbrella
The Choir - Chase the Kangaroo
Everything But The Girl - Acoustic
77's - 77's Island release
New Order - Substance
Brucs Cockburn - Nothing But a Burning Light
Over The Rhine - Patience
The Waterboys - fishermanıs blues (maybe)
Chris Taylor - Slighty Used (cassette only)
Jeff Buckley - grace
Enya - Sheperd Moons
Lightning Seeds - Cloudcuckooland
Daniel Lanois - acadie
Stewart's Key Lime Soda. oh wait...

Paul's Audio Packaging Perfects:
Sixpence: self-titled (the original package by Beth)
Over The Rhine, photography, all. M Wilson rocks.
First Kind Sight/Detweiler CD, photography/book.
Blue Note Records: all Art Blakely trio packaging
Monk, Blink. (Wow.)
Robert Deeble: earthsidedown
Whiteheart, Freedom (I think Jay Vigon designed) (I know, I know)
Bob Dylan (that Milton Glaser cover)
New Order - several of 'em.
Whiteheart, Freedom (I think Jay Vigon designed) (I know, I know)

paul soupiset
toolbox studios

why be a song
when you can