Re: beatles

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:
Sorry, I was a little cranky yesterday.  Maybe I still
am today.  We'll see.

Kelvin

> > Maybe that's too subjective.  Do we always have to
> analyze our choices?
> > Can't "I groove on it" sometimes just be enough?
>
> Sure.  But then, nobody said you "always" have to
> analyze your choices.
> In this case, your choices were solicited by someone
> who does not know the
> Beatles that well and wants to know what discs he
> should check out.  It
> might be helpful, then, to say *why* you're
> recommending specific titles,
> since without that information, that's all they are
> -- just titles.

> peter at chattaway_com ---
>  "I detected one misprint, but to torture you I will
> not tell you where."
>       Winston Churchill to T.E. Lawrence, re Seven
> Pillars of Wisdom

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats