Re: beatles

> > > Um...because those are the ones I like best.
> >
> > No doubt.  And you like them because...?
>
> Maybe that's too subjective.  Do we always have to analyze our choices?
> Can't "I groove on it" sometimes just be enough?

Sure.  But then, nobody said you "always" have to analyze your choices.
In this case, your choices were solicited by someone who does not know the
Beatles that well and wants to know what discs he should check out.  It
might be helpful, then, to say *why* you're recommending specific titles,
since without that information, that's all they are -- just titles.