Re: beatles

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:

> > > Forgive my saying so, but if you don't say *why*
> these are
> > > particularly good albums, then this list won't
> be useful to anyone.
> >
> > Um...because those are the ones I like best.
>
> No doubt.  And you like them because...?

Maybe that's too subjective.  Do we always have to
analyze our choices?  Can't "I groove on it" sometimes
just be enough?

Anybody wanna dance about architecture?

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats