packaging... (was Re: perfect and spotless albums...)

Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net> wrote:
> I'm might be the only person that takes package
> design into the mix when I'm considering a
> Perfect Album, but I bet there's others out
> there.. Given Dan's list below, "just don't want
> coffee EP" is immediately out for example...

yeah, it's pretty plain, but it's got some of my fav
caedmon's call songs... if it had "not enough," it'd
be a gem...

as for packaging...

i nominate ani difranco's newest 2CD set, "revelling/
reckoning" for quite possibly the "BEST IDEA but MOST
ANNOYING."

it's a pain in the ass.

mounting up with waxen wings,
Dan