Re: perfect and spotless albums...

2 cents.

I'm might be the only person that takes package design into the mix when I'm
considering a Perfect Album, but I bet there's others out there. I'm like
75% music and 25% design. This would be an interesting thread. Given Dan's
list below, "just don't want coffee EP" is immediately out for example, but
Sgt. Peppers and anything Toad or OtR gets double points. Triple points for
clever use of vellum.

Tell me *your* favourite CD or Vinyl packaging...

-paully
np: farnbourough abbey gregorian chant