Subject: Re: Before OtR

The Servant that Linford, Ric, and Brian were in (during it's final
incarnation) is the same servant that Doug Pinnock of King's X was a
founding member of.  In fact, Doug wrote two songs on their debut
record, but quit before they were recorded.  Doug was in Servant
AFTER he was in Petra, and before he joined Phil Keaggy's band and
met the REST of the members of what would eventually become King's X.

from someone who interviewed King's X on this very subject years ago,

mr. shannon lee lewis
http://hometown.aol.com/wrmrdays/ (personal)
http://mp3.com/setonedge/ (Set on Edge)
Now Playing; Henryk Gorecki - Miserere
"I cannot think of the One, but I am immediately
 surrounded with the splendor of the Three; nor can
 I clearly discover the Three, but I am suddenly
 carried back to the One." -- Gregory of Nazianzus