On the right subject (was: Re: Monday morning wrap-up)

>--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > the whole "gay/Jesus" thing
> >
>WHAT! We had a gay/Jesus thing and I missed it!
>
>People, you MUST clearly label your posts so we know what
>information they contain... this practice is especially
>helpful for those of us on the list who delete messages,
>often based on the subject heading, that look as if they
>contain meaningless, inconsequential meanderings, often
>about some obscure music group from somewhere in the midwest.

I wholeheartedly agree on this. Having deleted a lot of the 90 posts i had
in my inbox today that had subjects referring to the debate on
you-know-what, I was looking forward to the U2 and Re: U2 posts only to find
out most of them were about some other band. Who cares...

Mark

PS Always saving outgoing messages is very helpful when you find out you
replied only to the sender instead of hitting reply-to-all and next have to
type the whole thing again.
^#%&$Q@!!! <Insert three letter word of choice here>