Re: Music

it's been the opposite with me on this record...for example, i could have
sworn that karin wrote "if nothing else", only to find that it was a
completely linford song. :) i think it's because she played guitar in
concert on that song, and she usually only plays for her own stuff. there
are others, but i can't think of them right now. tired.

jillian.