Gay Jesus Moth

OK, so I'm not PC.  Anyone that's run 'round with me knows I dig using
non-PC words just to stir people up.  Just like the majority of thinking
people that happen to use these words, I don't think I'm an irreligious
racist homophobe but it's still fun to push buttons.

There's a certain shirt put out by the awful band "Cradle of Filth" that I
believe to be one of the most offensive shirts ever created, yet I laughed
out loud for minutes after seeing it in public the first time.  It makes
people talk, think.  For me, words are words for the most part.  Our
increasingly empowerment-based sociology is making a good combination of
phonemes off-limits, and that seems goofy to me.  But that's just good ol'
insensitive me.

I subjected myself to the 'old version' of Moth this weekend for the first
time in 6 months.  Umm, in my opinion the song (as published) is excellent,
amazing.  The old version feels like a funeral march in it's ultra-slow
tempo, and the new version feels goofy with it's strangely accented normal
4/4 beat and way-too-heavy bass.  Somewhere inbetween is a classic OtR song;
I think I've seen it live too.

and my answer to the seconds of strife,
is the way i try to live my life,
Bruce