Re: Monday morning wrap-up

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> the whole "gay/Jesus" thing

WHAT! We had a gay/Jesus thing and I missed it!

People, you MUST clearly label your posts so we know what
information they contain... this practice is especially
helpful for those of us on the list who delete messages,
often based on the subject heading, that look as if they
contain meaningless, inconsequential meanderings, often
about some obscure music group from somewhere in the midwest.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"We're all writing everyday with our lives, whether or not we ever pick up a pen." – Linford Detweiler, Over the Rhine