Re: U2

--- Max Mishler <maxmsh at yahoo_com> wrote:

> Definitely an awesome song!  Speaking of TOB, they
> have a new disc out entitled "Davy Jones Locker" and
> it's very good.  Goes back to their earlier sound
> ala
> "Cerulean".  Highly recommended!

See, there ya have it.  Cerulean is actually my least
favorite.  I guess I prefer their whole Brit-pop
sound.  Although, maybe I should pull Cerulean out and
give it another whirl, huh?  Sometimes time and
distance creates great surprises.

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats