Re: The new Moth

This is from the lantern (OSU's student newspaper) actually, but archived on
the OtR site.

Linford's opinion on the 2 versions of Moth:

Lantern Interview guy: Although Amateur Shortwave Radio was a live album,
the version of Moth included was a very good polished recording. What
prompted the band to include the track on this new album?

Lindfor: We didn't include the track. We re-recorded a version that
absolutely kicks the original version's ass.

http://overtherhine.com/story/pressarchive/2001/03/01.html

*Personally* I prefer, like many of you, most of the older or live versions
of the songs that are included on FFR. Goodbye was amazing the first time I
heard it. I think it was Moonlight Gardens in September 1999. Yummy.

Peace,
Lara

And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along the stony pass
It's just a moment - this time will pass.       ~U2