The new Moth

I agree, I was also shocked in hearing the new version
of "Moth".  I too didn't like it at first.  I thought
it went way to fast.  Then, I kept listening...And now
I love it.  The clarity is much better.  But I feel
that both take on different lives.  Different forms of
emotion.  The old was more of a despair, pleading, and
sorrowful version.  The new took on more of an
empathetic, angry "do something" kind of feel.  So, if
I'm in a melancholy mood I listen to the ASR version.
If I'm in a "take charge" kind of mood I listen to the
FFR one.  That's what I get out of them anyway. Just
my input! :-)  Keep on a listenin'! -- Jessica