Re: Goodness gracious

Good G-d, Ed! It's been three years??? It can't be. Dude. That somehow
seems unreal. Or maybe I've just been thinking about "The Matrix" too
much today.

Welcome back, though, snooks.

As far as Ani and Madonna and such being preachy, I completely get that
point, but I do have to say that while they have pretty strong points of
view to espouse, they're also not telling me that if I don't believe what
they believe, I, my family, and my entire race are going to burn in
hellfire for the rest of eternity cos we don't love the right G-d the
right way. (*) I sorta find that, you know, a bit of a turn-off.

(*) I'm not saying, of course, that OtR or the rest of the people y'all
mention are specifically saying that, either. I'm just saying that when
you say an artist is a "Christian" artist, the populace at large is going
to think, "They're going to evangelise at me," which in turn implies the
abovementioned mindset.